We work with an array of clients, partners and members to maintain our innovative spirit, foster industry growth and development.
Some of the organisations that we collaborate to support programmes and initiatives that will impact the space community.
We are proud to work with an exceptional client base that share our vision for the space industry. Among them is the drive and unparalleled determination in using space technology to be part of the race in this rapidly changing industry.
We offer corporate membership that brings together space and technology organisations from across countries, sectors and industries, leveraging each other’s expertise, strengths, and outreach efforts, to advocate and create a cohesive space community.
Some of our partners are –
- Cap Vista
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary
- Singapore Land Authority
- Space and Aeronautics Association of Indonesia (SAAI)
- Leonie Hill Capital
- Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC)
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
- Asia-Pacific Satellite Communications Council (APSCC)
- World Teleport Association (WTA)
Some of our clients are –
- Elbit Systems
- General Atomics
- ST Engineering
- Thales Alenia
- Virgin Orbit
and many more
Some of our members are –
- Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
- Arianespace SAS
- Arquimea Aerospace, Defence and Security, S.L.U
- IAI Asia Pte Ltd
- Kacific Broadband Satellites Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd
- Navigate Commodities
- Ramon Space
- SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation
- SkyMap Global
For more information and pricing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|• Support for official delegations’ visits to Singapore through up to 2 co-branded events.|
|• Up to 2 introductory meetings with investors, potential partners and end users in Singapore.|
|• Access to Space Youth Network for Talent Engagement.|
|Event Participation and Savings|
|• Complimentary physical delegate passes to the GSTC||2 Passes||2 Passes||1 Passes|
|• Invitations to SSTL networking sessions, subject to availability.|
|• One e-newsletter* feature.|
|• Logo feature on SSTL website and key corporate collaterals, where relevant.|
• Support for official delegations’ visits to Singapore through up to 2 co-branded events.
• Up to 2 introductory meetings with investors, potential partners and end users in Singapore.
• Access to Space Youth Network for Talent Engagement.
Event Participation and Savings
• Complimentary physical delegate passes to the GSTC (worth S$1,599)
• Invitations to SSTL networking sessions, subject to availability.
• One e-newsletter* feature.
• Logo feature on SSTL website and key corporate collaterals, where relevant.
Contact Us for Pricing: email@example.com
*SSTL e-newsletter has a circulation of near to 7000 international Industry, Government and Academia contacts.