Our education and outreach programme is dedicated to an active engagement of youth interested in the space community. We are seeking the intern to work closely with the Education Outreach team. Intern needs to have good organisational skills, ability to meet deadlines with good engineering technical knowledge and preferably, a passion for space!
Singapore Space & Technology Ltd aims at advancing the space ecosystem and works closely with our partners in Singapore, government, and academia in the region and internationally to achieve this. Challenge yourself in this unique market.
Job title: Education Space Programmes Intern
Company: Singapore Space & Technology Ltd (SSTL)
Employment Type: Internship (2-12 months)
Working Location: Tanglin Road/Event Venue
Interested parties, please email your CV to email@example.com.
However, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted.
Reports to: Chief Executive
- (External) Sponsors, clients, and vendors
- (Internal) Chief Executive, Senior Director, Assistant Director, Events Manager, Finance
- Supporting International Space Challenge
- Supporting the execution of SSTL’s Space Camps (Virtual)
- Junior Space Camps
- Space Youth Coding Camps
- International Youth Camp (with India)
- Your role would include Supporting the IT aspect, content development, potentially creating videos, interacting with the students, and collating information and registration, providing marketing content, editorial
- Supporting International Space Station Programmes with our Collaboration with JAXA (Japanese Space Agency)
- Assist in Kibo – Robot Programming Challenge
- Assist in Asian Herb in Space Experiments and exploring a collaboration with the Singapore Food Agency
- Any other duties assigned by the management
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Experience in project scheduling and resource handling is an advantage
- Knowledge in Engineering or IT will be beneficial
- Taking a major in relevant field, such as
- Education / early childhood / teacher education
- Space sciences
Past experience in a similar role, as a education trainer, teacher is a plus.