- SSTA, (the “Organizer”) of the Singapore Space Challenge (SSC) (the “Competition”) reserves the right to reject any registration forms with incomplete details.
- No refund will be given to teams who withdraw from their participation.
- A payment receipt will be emailed to the Team Leader and/or Mentor when SSTA receives the completed registration form and payment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason, and to amend the Terms and Conditions or cancel the competition at any time without notice.
- By submitting this Registration Form, you agree that the Organizer may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form to sponsoring companies of SSC for the purposes of recruitment, internship and invitation to other educational activities organized by the SSTA sponsoring companies.
- By participating in the competition and submitting your entries, you grant SSTA and the sponsoring companies the right to:
- use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner(s) of the Competition and for related promotional purposes.
- (but shall not be obliged to) display the winner’s photographs in/on their publications including websites and they may (but shall not be obliged to) feature the winning entries in the media and in public relations publicity.
- accept that all entries will become the property of the SSTA upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant SSTA and the sponsoring companies free of charge, to republish your Competition entry;
Please contact us for further details on our data protection policy, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data. Please note that removal of your contact details may result in the organizer’s inability to provide relevant information for the competition.