We are looking to find a proactive Marketing Intern to play a key role in the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies that will achieve current and long-range marketing objectives.
He/She will play a part for all areas of the marketing process with support in event operations, including creative, financial, administration and vendor management.
Singapore Space and Technology Ltd aims at advancing the space ecosystem and works closely with our partners in Singapore, government, and academia in the region and internationally to achieve this. Challenge yourself in this unique market.
Job title: Marketing Intern
Company: Singapore Space & Technology Ltd (SSTL)
Employment Type: Internship (6 months)
Working Location: Tanglin Road/Event Venue
Interested parties, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted.
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- (External) Sponsors, clients, and vendors
- (Internal) Chief Executive, Senior Director, Assistant Director, Events Manager, Finance
- Provide support for marketing creatives (advertisement & digital banners
- Provide support for social media platforms – content research and posts
- Support in the development and research of key target audience for visitor promotion
- Assist in the building and managing of database from various sources
- Supporting in websites content updates and compile traffic report
- Attend to registration enquiries (mainly enquiries via email and phone)
- Provide support in event collaterals (e.g. banners, print materials and gifts)
- Ensure that all entitlements from partners are fulfilled (including tracking of ads on various publications)
- Monitor fulfilment for Sponsors and Partners (including compiling sponsors and partners entitlements for Operations Department)
- Compile data for analysis (mainly compiling data for onsite survey and various marketing campaigns)
- Assist in all marketing/admin-related work as required
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. WordPress and social media marketing)
What you will learn
- Overview of the space and technology industry, and the various functions within the organisation
- Understand the role of marketing and communications in organisations
- Market research and its significance
- Various marketing & communications skills and functions, and the roles they play in target audience building and engagement
Past experience in a similar role is a plus.